We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.


Research Council awards

If you are a home fee-paying student you may be able to access funding from one of the seven UK Research Councils to cover the cost of your postgraduate degree.

Typically, Research Council funding consists of:

  • Full payment of home tuition fees;
  • A stipend to cover your living costs;
  • A research training support grant (usually paid directly to your department).

For further information on securing funding from the Research Council, including how to apply, follow the links below.