Module registration is a two stage process which includes:
- Selection of modules
- Approval of modules
The first stage is where you confirm your programme of study and choose your optional modules. The second stage of the process is where department(s) approve your choice of modules.
There are two main registration periods.
June For continuing students
October For new students
To register for modules:
- An email will be sent to you when the module registration system is open.
- Log into duo and click on the link for Banner Self Service and choose the Registration and Enrolment option.
- You will already be registered for compulsory modules. You will not be able to change these modules. If all of the modules on your programme are compulsory then there is nothing further for you to do.
- Dependent upon your programme, you may be able to select optional modules up to the total number of credits required.
- Optional modules must be authorised by the department offering the module. Please check with the relevant departments for their arrangements for module approval.
Who should register and when
Students who are due to continue their studies into the next academic year should complete module registration during the June registration period. All module choices must be made by 22 June 2018. This includes students who have resits in August/September. Module registrations for resit students will be considered provisional until the outcome of the resits has been published. The deadline for new students to complete module registration is 2 October 2018.
Foundation students who are progressing to year 1 should select their modules at the start of the Michaelmas Term.
Students returning from a year abroad/placement
If you have just finished your year abroad/placement you should contact your department(s) for advice on when to complete module registration.
Part time students
When you select your modules, please make sure that you also indicate whether you have completed your choices.
When you select your modules, please make sure that you also indicate whether you have completed your choices
The deadline for module registration is 2 October 2018