We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Student Finance

I Need Help Now

If you need financial help urgently contact the Student Support Office in your College.

They will talk to you about your situation and work out the best way to help you.