How To Apply To The Student Support Fund
1. Read all of the Essential Information carefully.
2. If you have any queries about the Essential Information contact the Student Support Fund administrators on email@example.com. You can also e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment if you would like to discuss your circumstances face-to-face via MS Teams.
3. Fill in either the 2021/22 Student Support Fund Short-term Loan Application Form or the 2021/22 Student Support Fund Full Application Form depending on whether you want to apply for a Short-term Loan, a Grant or a Long Vacation Loan.
- If you want to apply for a Short-term Loan fill in the 2021/22 Short-term Loan Application Form.
- If you want to apply for a Grant fill in the 2021/22 Full Application Form.
- If you want to apply for a Long Vacation Loan fill in the 2021/22 Full Application Form.
4. Scan all of the applicable supporting documentation from the list at the end of the application form and e-mail it to email@example.com.
As soon as you submit your application you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt.
One of the Student Support Fund administrators will then get in touch with you to tell you what will happen next. We aim to get in touch within 5 working days.