Our Department produces a series of research briefings to document and disseminate our research to the widest possible audience as well as to better engage students and strengthen our links with external groups, organisations and policy makers. For the full text of these, please click on the links below.
- What makes adoptive family life work?
- Mapping rapidly changing minority ethnic populations
- Mapping human rights organisations in Scotland
- Can social enterprise reduce reoffending?
- Is restorative justice possible in cases of sexual violence?
- Mapping children's services in England
- Recidivism, desistance and life course trajectories of young sexual abusers. An in-depth follow-up study,10 years on
- 'Race', crime and justice in the North East Region
- Community-based Participatory Research: Ethical Challenges
- Researching Self-Injury in a Women’s Prison via Participatory Action Research
- Debt on Teesside: Pathways to Financial Inclusion
- Protecting Women's Safety?
- Chatting Online with my Other Mother: Post-Adoption Contact in the Facebook Era
- Sustainable Development in African Sport
- Do STEM schemes work?
- Ethnic inequalities in education: a UK-US comparison
- Policing domestic abuse - what are 'out of court resolutions' and when are they used?