ISIS (Infant Sleep Information Source)
ISIS online (www.isisonline.org.uk) is a project funded by the ESRC to translate research evidence on infant sleep into accessible material for use in policy and practice by parents and health professionals. The ISIS project is being coordinated by Professor Helen Ball and Dr Charlotte Russell of the Durham University Parent-Infant Sleep Lab, with advisors from La Leche League (LLL), the National Childbirth Trust (NCT) and UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative (BFI).
ISIS was launched March 31st 2012. We are continuing to write content, add and update new information to the website. Updates will be posted on our facebook page (see link below). Please send any comments or suggestions regarding ISIS to our email address: email@example.com.
Infant Sleep Info
Evidence-based info on infant sleep for parents & health professionals from Anthropologists at Durham Uni Infant Sleep Lab, LLL, NCT and UNICEF UK BFI.
- RT @Dr_AmyBrown: Morning ???? #witchescoven #CHER #Normalbaby @IsisOnline1 @1stepsnutrition @BfWendy https://t.co/hTG2Egr3lJ
Tweeted on Wed, 10 May 2017 10:02:33 +0100
- @rosijones @WaterWipes @C4OneBorn @LullabyTrust Absolutely!
Tweeted on Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:32:15 +0100
- RT @LullabyTrust: @rosijones @WaterWipes @C4OneBorn @IsisOnline1 Hi Rosi, yes it's disappointing to see. We are sending a letter to C…
Tweeted on Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:32:14 +0100
- RT @JennytheM: The baby’s here – NOW what ? https://t.co/3D7b9KfM64 https://t.co/hS32OEyMws
Tweeted on Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:50:18 +0100
- our web address is https://t.co/KNjpdXxHrq #InfantSleepInfo https://t.co/vHMdbyft5X
Tweeted on Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:26:27 +0100