Dr Nicola Hall - all publications
Journal papers: academic
- Hall, N.J., Rubin, G.P., Dobson, C., Weller, D., Wardle, J., Ritchie, M. & Rees, C.J. (2013). Attitudes and beliefs of non-participants in a population-based screening programme for colorectal cancer. Health Expectations
- Hall, Nicola, Rubin, Gregory & Charnock, Anne (2013). Intentional and inadvertent non-adherence in adult coeliac disease: a cross-sectional survey. Appetite 68(1): 56-62.
- Wilkes, S., Rubin, G., Crosland, A., Hall, N. & Murdoch, A. (2009). Patient and professional views of open access hysterosalpingography for the initial management of infertility in primary care. British Journal of General Practice 59(562): 336-342.
- Wilkes, S., Hall, N., Crosland, A., Murdoch, A. & Rubin, G. (2009). Patient experience of infertility management in primary care: an in-depth interview study. Family Practice 26(4): 309-316.
- Hall, N., Rubin, G. & Charnock, A. (2009). Systematic review: adherence to a gluten-free diet in adult patients with coeliac disease. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 30(4): 315-330.
- Seifert, B, Rubin, G, de Wit, N Lionis, C, Hall, N, Hungin P, Jones, R, Palka, M & Mendive, J (2008). The management of common gastrointestinal disorders in general practice: A survey by the European Society for Primary Care Gastroenterology (ESPCG) in six European countries. Digestive and Liver Disease 40(8): 659-666.
- Wilkes, S, Hall, N, Crosland, A, Murdoch, A & Rubin, G (2007). General Practitioners' perceptions and attitudes to infertility management in primary care: focus group study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13: 358-363.
- Hall, Nicola, Rubin, Greg, Hungin, Pali & Dougall, Audrey (2007). Medication beliefs among patients with inflammatory bowel disease who report low quality of life: a qualitative study. BMC Gastroenterology 7:20.
- Rubin, G, Bate, A, George, A, Shackley, P & Hall, N (2006). Preferences for access to the GP: a discrete choice experiment. British Journal of General Practice 56: 743-748.
- Rubin, G, de Wit, N, Schmidt, V.M, Seifert, B, Hall, N & Hungin, P (2006). The diagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome in primary care: consensus development using nominal group technique. Family Practice 23: 687-692.
- Griffin, B., Hall, N.J. & Watson, N. (2005). Health at work in small and medium sized enterprises: a model engagement. Health Education 105(2): 126-141.
- Hall, N.J., Rubin, G.P., Dougall, A., Hungin, A.P.S. & Neely, J. (2005). The fight for 'health-related normality': a qualitative study of the experiences of individuals living with established inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Journal of Health Psychology 10(3): 443-455.
- Griffin, B., Hall, N.J. & Watson, N. (2002). Towards sustainable and flexible health promotion at work: summary of evaluation findings from the Tyne and Wear "health@work" award. Health Education Journal 61(3): 259-271.