Publication details for Dr Gabrielle FinnFinn, G. M. & Garner, J. (2011). Twelve tips for implementing a successful peer assessment. Medical Teacher 33(6): 443-446.
- Publication type: Journal papers: academic
- ISSN/ISBN: 0142-159X, 1466-187X
- DOI: 10.3109/0142159X.2010.546909
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
Following a multi-institutional research project, the authors formulated 12 tips for the successful implementation of peer assessment in a health-based setting. These tips relate to planning, delivery and feedback. They also offer a wide range of practical guidance and anecdotal evidence relating to peer assessment generally.