In light of a recent decision by the governing Councils of Durham and Newcastle Universities to transfer Durham’s School of Medicine, Pharmacy and Health to Newcastle University there will be a discontinuation of the postgraduate research programmes offered by the School from the academic year 2017-18 onwards. Further information about the transfer may be found here.
Like us on Facebook for the latest news, images and stories.
Follow us on Twitter @DurhamSmhPgr
- I have 1 new followers from UK. last week. See https://t.co/2x8hyZuwzS https://t.co/xIAHNlHZqO
Tweeted 18 hours ago
- I have 2 new followers from USA last week. See https://t.co/2x8hyZuwzS https://t.co/sKtCL9MtRj
Tweeted 1 week ago
- I have 2 new followers from UK. last week. See https://t.co/2x8hyZuwzS https://t.co/JPTdWoO8su
Tweeted 2 weeks ago
- I have 1 new followers from USA last week. See https://t.co/2x8hyZuwzS https://t.co/MvzFXq5gsD
Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- SMPH alumna Manizha Hadi's latest publication can be found here: https://t.co/xqXmARf0gX. @durhamSmhPgr @durham_uni
Tweeted on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:18:21 +0100