Professor Tony Roskilly
Professor in the Department of Engineering
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 41713
Room number: E367 (Higginson)
Director in the Durham Energy Institute
(email at email@example.com)
Department of Engineering
- Wang, R.Q., Jiang, L., Wang, Y.D. & Roskilly, A.P. (2020). Energy saving technologies and mass-thermal network optimization for decarbonized iron and steel industry: A review. Journal of Cleaner Production 274: 122997.
- Thinsurat, Kamon, Bao, Huashan, Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony P. (2019). Performance study of solar photovoltaic-thermal collector for domestic hot water use and thermochemical sorption seasonal storage. Energy Conversion and Management 180: 1068-1084.
- Jia, Boru, Wu, Dawei, Smallbone, Andrew, Lawrence, Chris & Roskilly, Anthony Paul (2018). Design, modelling and validation of a linear Joule Engine generator designed for renewable energy sources. Energy Conversion and Management 165: 25-34.
- Bao, Huashan, Ma, Zhiwei & Roskilly, Anthony Paul (2016). Integrated chemisorption cycles for ultra-low grade heat recovery and thermo-electric energy storage and exploitation. Applied Energy 164: 228-236.
- 2019: CCS from Industrial clusters and their Supply chains (£230598.90 from Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council)