Dr Donald Sturgeon
Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science
- Sturgeon, Donald (2017). Unsupervised Extraction of Training Data for Pre-Modern Chinese OCR. Thirtieth International Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference, Florida, AAAI.
- Lee, John, Sturgeon, Donald & Luo, Mengqi (2016). A CALL System for Learning Preposition Usage. 54th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Berlin, Germany, Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Sturgeon, Donald & Lee, John S. Y. (2016). Translation Quality and Effort: Options versus Post-editing. International Conference on Natural Language Processing.
- Sturgeon, Donald (2019). Chinese Text Project: a dynamic digital library of premodern Chinese. Digital Scholarship in the Humanities
- Sturgeon, Donald (2018). Digital Approaches to Text Reuse in the Early Chinese Corpus. Journal of Chinese Literature and Culture 5(2): 186.
- Sturgeon, Donald (2018). Large-scale Optical Character Recognition of Pre-modern Chinese Texts. International Journal of Buddhist Thought and Culture 28(2): 11.
- Sturgeon, Donald (2018). Unsupervised identification of text reuse in early Chinese literature. Digital Scholarship in the Humanities 33(3): 670-684.
- Sturgeon, Donald (2015). Zhuangzi, Perspectives, and Greater Knowledge. Philosophy East and West 65(3): 892.