Dr Siobhán Hearne - all publications
Chapter in book
- Hearne, Siobhan (2020). Liberation and Authoritarianism in the Early Soviet Campaign to "Struggle with Prostitution". In The Fate of the Bolshevik Revolution Illiberal Liberation, 1917-41. Douds, Lara, Harris, James & Whitewood, Peter Bloomsbury. 231-244.
- Hearne, Siobhán (2019). Prosecuting Procurement in the Russian Empire. Journal of Social History
- Hearne, Siobhán (2018). To Denounce or Defend? Public Participation in the Policing of Prostitution in Late Imperial Russia. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History 19(4): 717-744.
- Hearne, Siobhán (2017). Sex on the Front: Prostitution and Venereal Disease in Russia’s First World War. Revolutionary Russia 30(1): 102-122.
- Hearne, Siobhan (2017). The ‘black spot’ on the Crimea: venereal diseases in the Black Sea fleet in the 1920s. Social History 42(2): 181-204.