Carla Ferreira, PhD University of Campinas Brazil
Sponsored Researcher in the Department of Mathematical Sciences
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Bayes Linear Methods
- Oil Reservoir Models
- Uncertainty Analysis
- Ferreira, C.J. Avansi, G. Vernon, I., Schiozer, D. J. & Goldstein, M. (2018), Evaluation of Regions of Influence for Dimensionality Reduction in Emulation of Production Data, ECMOR XVI - 16th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery. Barcenola, Spain.
- Ferreira, C. J., Davolio, A. & Schiozer, D. J. (2017), Use of a Probabilistic and Multi-Objective History Matching for Uncertainty Reduction for the Norne Benchmark Case, SPE Europec featured at 79th EAGE Conference and Exhibition.
- Ferreira, Carla Janaina, Davolio, Alessandra & Schiozer, Denis J. (2015), Improving the Estimation of the Chance of Success of a 4D Seismic Project Based on Representative Models, EUROPEC 2015.
- Ferreira, C. J. & Schiozer, D. J. (2014), Methodology to Estimate the Chance of Success of a Time-lapse Seismic Project Using Reservoir Simulation, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition.
- Ferreira, C. J., Vernon, I., Goldstein, M. & Schiozer, D. J. (2016). Use of the Emulator Methodology for Uncertainty Reduction Quantification. Journal of Petroleum Technology 68: 63-64.