Shankha Banerjee, PhD
Member of the Department of Physics
Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Centre for Particle Theory
Member of the Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Physics
- Banerjee, Shankha & Chakrabarty, Nabarun (2019). A revisit to scalar dark matter with radiative corrections. Journal of High Energy Physics 2019(5): 150.
- Araz, Jack Y., Banerjee, Shankha, Frank, Mariana, Fuks, Benjamin & Goudelis, Andreas (2018). Dark matter and collider signals in an MSSM extension with vector-like multiplets. Physical Review D 98(11): 115009
- Banerjee, Shankha, Bélanger, Geneviève, Ghosh, Avirup & Mukhopadhyaya, Biswarup (2018). Long-lived stau, sneutrino dark matter and right-slepton spectrum. Journal of High Energy Physics 2018(9): 143.
- Banerjee, Shankha, Bélanger, Geneviève, Bhattacherjee, Biplob, Boudjema, Fawzi, Godbole, Rohini M. & Mukherjee, Swagata (2018). Novel signature for long-lived particles at the LHC. Physical Review D 98(11): 115026.
- Adhikary, Amit, Banerjee, Shankha, Barman, Rahool Kumar, Bhattacherjee, Biplob & Niyogi, Saurabh (2018). Revisiting the non-resonant Higgs pair production at the HL-LHC. Journal of High Energy Physics 2018(7): 116.