Mr Amit Gajbhiye, B.E. M.Tech.
(email at email@example.com)
I am a Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science , Durham University, co-advised by Dr Steven Bradley and Dr Noura Al Moubayed. I work at the intersection of Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding. The primary goal of my Ph.D. research is to build AI agents that can comprehend and infer the semantics of natural languages.
- Ph.D. - Durham University, UK, 2016 - 2020 (Expected).
- M.Tech. (First Class Honors) - NITTTR, Bhopal, IN.
- B.E. - SGSITS, Indore, IN.
- Natural Language Processing & Understanding.
- Statistical Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- Knowledge Graphs.
- Gajbhiye, Amit, Jaf, Sardar, Al-Moubayed, Noura, McGough, A. Stephen & Bradley, Steven (2018), An Exploration of Dropout with RNNs for Natural Language Inference, in Kurková, V., Manolopoulos, Yannis, Hammer, Barbara, Iliadis, Lazaros S. & Maglogiannis, Ilias G. eds, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 11141 ICANN 2018: 27th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks. Rhodes, Springer, Cham, 157-167.
- Gajbhiye, Amit, Jaf, Sardar, Al-Moubayed, Noura, Bradley, Steven & McGough, A. Stephen (2018), CAM: A Combined Attention Model for Natural Language Inference, in Abe, Naoki Liu, Huan Pu, Calton Hu, Xiaohua Ahmed, Nesreen Qiao, Mu Song, Yang Kossmann, Donald Liu, Bing Lee, Kisung Tang, Jiliang He, Jingrui & Saltz, Jeffrey eds, IEEE International Conference on BIG DATA. Seattle, United States of America, IEEE, Piscataway, N.J., 1009-1014.
- Gajbhiye, Amit & Shrivastva, Krishna Mohan PD (2014), Cloud Computing: Need, Enabling Technology, Architecture, Advantages and Challenges, 5th International Conference - Confluence The Next Generation Information Technology Summit (Confluence). Noida, India IEEE.
- Gajbhiye, Amit & Singh, Shailendra (2018). Resource Provisioning and Scheduling Algorithm for Meeting Cost and Deadline-Constraints of Scientific Workflows in IaaS Clouds. arXiv arXiv:1806.02397.