Dr Saadat Saeed, PhD in Entrepreneurship
(email at email@example.com)
Saadat’s past research efforts have included, but are not limited to: the global study of supportive institutions and women’s entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in adverse conditions, corporate entrepreneurship and firm performance in multicounty context, Cross-Cultural comparison of Corporate Support Programs on Employees’ Innovative Behavior, all targeted for premier and high quality journals.
- Entrepreneurship education
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Adversity and resilience in entrepreneurship
- Evidence based entrepreneurship
- 1: Engelen, A., Weinekotter, L., Saeed, S. & Enke, S. (2018). The Effect of Corporate Support Programs on Employees’ Innovative Behavior: A Cross-Cultural Study. Journal of Product Innovation Management 35(2): 230-253.
- 2: Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S. Y. & Engelen A. (2014). On cultural and macroeconomic contingencies of the entrepreneurial orientation-performance relationship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice 39(2): 255-290.
- 3: Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S., Paladino, A. & De Luca, L.M. (2015). Inside-out and outside-in orientations: A meta-analysis of orientation's effects on innovation and firm performance. Industrial Marketing Management 47(4): 121-133.
- 4: Yousafzai, S. Y., Saeed, S. & Muffatto, M. (2015). Institutional Theory and Contextual Embeddedness Of Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership: Evidence From 92 Countries. Journal of Small Business Management 53(3): 587-604.
- 5: Saeed, S., Yousafzai, S., Yani-de-Soriano, M. & Muffatto, M. (2015). The Role of Perceived University Support in the Formation of Students' Entrepreneurial Intention. Journal of Small Business Management 53(4): 1127-1145.
- 6: Saeed, S., Muffatto, M. & Yousafzai, S. (2014). A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students. Entrepreneurship Research Journal 4(3): 297-321.
- Yousafzai, S, Fayolle, A,, Lindgreen, A, Henry, C, Saeed, S & Sheikh, S (2018). Introduction. In Women Entrepreneurs and the Myth of ‘Underperformance’. Yousafzai, S, Fayolle, A,, Lindgreen, A, Henry, C, Saeed, S & Sheikh, S xx.
- Yousafzai, S, Lindgreen, A, Saeed, S, , Henry, C & Fayolle, A (2018). Contextual Embeddedness of Women’s Entrepreneurship: Going Beyond a Gender-Neutral Approach. Routledge.
- Muffatto, M. & Saeed, S. (2014). Young and Innovative Entrepreneurship. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 18 (2/3): Inderscience.
- Raza, A., Muffatto, M. & Saeed, S. (2018). The influence of formal institutions on the relationship between entrepreneurial readiness and entrepreneurial behaviour: A cross-country analysis. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development
- Saeed, S., Muffatto, M. & Yousafzai, S. (2014). Exploring inter-generational influence on entrepreneurial intention: the mediating role of perceived desirability and perceived feasibility. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management 18(2/3): 134-153.