Sunil Chhita, PhD Brown University
I am interested in probability theory and statistical mechanics, in particular the dimer model. More recently, I have been studying the so-called liquid-gas transition which naturally appears for domino tilings of the two-periodic Aztec diamond.
Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Statistical mechanics and probability
- Chhita, Sunil & Toninelli, Fabio Lucio (2019). A (2 + 1)-dimensional anisotropic KPZ growth model with a smooth phase. Communications in Mathematical Physics 367(2): 483-516.
- Beffara, Vincent, Chhita, Sunil & Johansson, Kurt (2018). Airy Point Process at the liquid-gas boundary. Annals of Probability 46(5): 2973-3013.
- Chhita, Sunil, Ferrari, Patrik L. & Spohn, Herbert (2018). Limit distributions for KPZ growth models with spatially homogeneous random initial conditions. The Annals of Applied Probability 28(3): 1573-1603.
- Chhita, Sunil & Johansson, Kurt (2016). Domino statistics of the two-periodic Aztec diamond. Advances in Mathematics 294: 37-149.
- Chhita, Sunil & Young, Benjamin (2014). Coupling functions for domino tilings of Aztec diamonds. Advances in Mathematics 259: 173-251.