Dr Steven Wrathmall, MPhys, PhD, FHEA, MInstP, FRAS
(email at email@example.com)
Responsibilities within department
Administration and Teaching database design, development and maintenance (mysql and php scripting).
- Atom-light interactions with thermal ensembles
- Atomic and Molecular Collisions
- Cold-atom physics
- Interstellar Physics
- Quantum nonlinear dynamics
- Haxton, Daniel J., Wrathmall, Steven A., Lewandowski, H. J. & Greene, Chris H. (2009). Theoretical study of the quenching of NH(Δ1)molecules via collisions with Rb atoms. Physical Review A 80(2).
- Wrathmall, S. A., Gusdorf, A. & Flower, D. R. (2007). The excitation of molecular hydrogen by atomic hydrogen in astrophysical media. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 382(1): 133-138.
- Wrathmall, S A & Flower, D R (2007). The rovibrational excitation of H2induced by H. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 40(16): 3221.
- Wrathmall, S A & Flower, D R (2006). A quantum-mechanical study of rotational transitions in H2 induced by H. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 39(11): L249.