Dr Rui Carvalho
(email at email@example.com)
I've joined Durham in March 2015. Prior to that, I was a Senior Research Associate at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge.
My web page can be found here.
Department of Engineering
Durham Energy Institute
- Gardlo, Miroslav, Buzna, Ľuboš, Carvalho, Rui, Gibbens, Richard & Kelly, Frank (2018), Collective Effects and Performance of Algorithmic Electric Vehicle Charging Strategies, COMPENG 2018. Florence, IEEE.
- Buzna, Lubos, Carvalho, Rui, Bono, Flavio, Masera, Marcelo & Arrowsmith, David (2014), Congestion dependencies in the European gas pipeline network during crises, in Rosas-Casals, Marti & Grau, Antoni eds, 2014 Complexity in Engineering (COMPENG). Barcelona, Spain, IEEE, Piscataway, 1-5.
- Buzna, Ľuboš & Carvalho, Rui (2017). Controlling congestion on complex networks: fairness, efficiency and network structure. Scientific Reports 7(1): 9152.
- Carvalho, Rui, Buzna, Lubos, Gibbens, Richard & Kelly, Frank (2015). Critical behaviour in charging of electric vehicles. New Journal of Physics 17(9): 095001.
- Carvalho, Rui, Buzna, Lubos, Bono, Flavio, Masera, Marcelo, Arrowsmith, David K. & Helbing, Dirk (2014). Resilience of Natural Gas Networks during Conflicts, Crises and Disruptions. PLoS ONE 9(3): e90265.