Dr Sarah M. Hughes - all publications
- Hughes, S.M (Forthcoming). "After the Flight: The Dynamics of Refugee Settlement and Integration" Cambridge Scholars Publishing: Newcastle Upon Tyne. Journal of Refugee Studies
- Garnett, Philip & Hughes, Sarah M. (2019). Obfuscated democracy? Chelsea Manning and the politics of knowledge curation. Political Geography 68: 23-33.
- Hughes, S. M. & Forman, P. (2017). A Material Politics of Citizenship: the potential of circulating materials from UK Immigration Removal Centres. Citizenship Studies 21(6): 675-692.
- Closs Stephens, Angharad, Hughes, Sarah M., Schofield, Vanessa & Sumartojo, Shanti (2017). Atmospheric Memories: Affect and minor politics at the ten-year anniversary of the London bombings. Emotion, Space and Society 23: 44-51.
- Maestri, G. & Hughes, S. M. (2017). Contested Spaces of Citizenship: Camps, Borders and Urban Encounters. Citizenship Studies 21(6): 625-639.
- Hughes, S. M. (2016). Beyond intentionality: exploring creativity and resistance within a UK Immigration Removal Centre. Citizenship Studies 20(3-4): 427-443.