Dr Steven Bradley, BA MSc PhD
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
After studying maths and then Computer Science, Steven joined Durham University in 1997 as a lecturer in Computer Science. From 2004-2013 he was a part-time teaching fellow, spending the rest of his time on web consultancy, mainly on research projects across the university. Since 2013 he has been a full-time teaching fellow in the school of Engineering and Computing Sciences.
School of Engineering and Computing Sciences
School of Applied Social Sciences
- Citizen science
- Knowledge representation and student learning
- Web-based data collection
- Real-time systems
- Software engineering
- Hsing, P.-Y., Bradley, S., Kent V., Hill R., Whittingham M. & Stephens P. (2015), Monitoring Wild Mammals in County Durham with a Citizen Science Web Platform, ICCB 27th International Congress for Conservation Biology. Montpellier, France, Montpellier.
- 2014: google CS4HS (Computer Science for High Schools) award $12k for work on Computer Science Into Schools
- 2013: Durham University Enhancing the Student Learning Experience (ESLE) award: FOCUS Diagnostics – the development of an online diagnostic and instructional toolkit to enhance student understanding of subject specific language