Publication detailsSheikh, Abdullah, Munro, Malcolm & Budgen, David (2020). A Service Scheduling Security Model for a Cloud Environment. International Journal for Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA) 11(5): 1.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 2158-107X, 2156-5570
- DOI: 10.14569/IJACSA.2020.0110501
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Scheduling tasks on a standalone system can be complex but applying it to a cloud environment can be even more complex because of the large amount of resources available. An added complexity in a Cloud environment is that of security. This paper addresses scheduling from a security point of view and presents a Scheduling Security Model and evaluates its effectiveness to meet user’s requirements with a number of worked examples with different scenarios.