Publication detailsRomero-Lankao, P., Bulkeley, H., Pelling, M., Burch, S., Gordon, D., Gupta, J., Johnson, C., Kurian, P., Lecavalier, E., Simon, D., Tozer, L., Ziervogel, G. & Munshi, D. (2018). Urban transformative potential in a changing climate. Nature Climate Change 8(9): 754-756.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1758-678X, 1758-6798
- DOI: 10.1038/s41558-018-0264-0
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
The SDGs and CitiesIPCC offer an unprecedented opportunity for urban transformation, but bold, integrated action to address the constraints imposed by economic, cultural and political dynamics is needed. We move beyond a narrow, technocentric view and identify five key knowledge pathways to catalyse urban transformation.