Publication detailsSaul, N. (2016). Fitness, Nerves, the Degenerate Body, and Identity: Radical Reality and Modernity in Max Nordaus Aesthetics and Fiction. In The Early History of Embodied Cognition 1740-1920 The Lebenskraft-Debate and Radical Reality in German Science, Music, and Literature. McCarthy, J.A., Hilger, S.M., Sullivan, H.I. & Saul, N. Leiden: Brill. 211-223.
- Publication type: Chapter in book
- ISSN/ISBN: 9789004309029, 9789004309036, 0929-6999
- DOI: 10.1163/9789004309036_010
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text