Publication detailsBrandstädt, A., Dabrowski, K.K., Huang, S. & Paulusma, D. (2016). Bounding the clique-width of H-free split graphs. Discrete Applied Mathematics 211: 30-39.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0166-218X (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.dam.2016.04.003
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A graph is H-free if it has no induced subgraph isomorphic to H. We continue a study into the boundedness of clique-width of subclasses of perfect graphs. We identify five new classes of H-free split graphs whose clique-width is bounded. Our main result, obtained by combining new and known results, provides a classification of all but two stubborn cases, that is, with two potential exceptions we determine all graphs H for which the class of H-free split graphs has bounded clique-width.