Publication details for Dr David KerrD. Kerr (1998). Problems in Sino-Russian Economic Relations. Europe-Asia Studies 50(7): 1133-1156.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0966-8136, 1465-3427
- DOI: 10.1080/09668139808412588
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Focuses on the economic relations between Russia and China after dissolution of the Soviet Union. Impact of the divergence in domestic reform models and foreign occupancy preoccupations on the relationship; Efforts to establish a constructive partnership to address mutual interest; Factors encouraging change of Sino-Russian relations.