Publication details for Simon RossAndrade, T., Keeler, C., Peach, A. & Ross, S.F. (2015). Schrödinger holography with z = 2. Classical and Quantum Gravity 32(8): 085006.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0264-9381 (print), 1361-6382 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1088/0264-9381/32/8/085006
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We investigate holography for asymptotically Schrödinger spacetimes, using a frame formalism based on the anisotropic scaling symmetry. We build on our previous work on $z\lt 2$ to propose a dictionary for z = 2. For z = 2, the scaling symmetry does not act on the additional null direction, which implies that in our dictionary it does not correspond to one of the field theory directions. This is significantly different from previous analyses based on viewing Schrödinger as a deformation of AdS. We study this dictionary in the linearized theory and in an asymptotic expansion. We show that a solution exists in an asymptotic expansion for arbitrary sources for the relevant operators in the stress energy complex.