Publication details for Simon RossAndrade, T., Keeler, C., Ross, S. F. & Peach, A. M. (2015). Schrödinger holography for z<2. Classical and Quantum Gravity 32(3): 035015.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0264-9381 (print), 1361-6382 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1088/0264-9381/32/3/035015
- Keywords: Holography, AdS/CMT, Schrödinger.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We investigate holography for asymptotically Schrödinger spacetimes, using a frame formalism. Our dictionary is based on the anisotropic scaling symmetry. We consider z < 2, where the holographic dictionary is cleaner; we make some comments on z = 2. We propose a definition of asymptotically locally Schrödinger spacetime where the leading components of the frame fields provide suitable geometric boundary data. We show that an asymptotic expansion exists for generic boundary data satisfying our boundary conditions for z < 2.