Publication details for Prof. David J. TozerClary, D.C., Knowles, P.J. & Tozer, D.J. (2015). Nicholas Charles Handy. 17 June 1941 - 2 October 2012. Biographical Memoirs of the Fellows of the Royal Society 61: 145-160.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0080-4606 (print), 1748-8494 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1098/rsbm.2015.0002
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Nicholas Handy made significant contributions in the applications of quantum mechanics to molecules. In an academic career at Cambridge University he was involved with many advances in the computational methods that have turned quantum chemistry into a central tool for understanding modern molecular science.