Publication details for Prof. Patrick G. SteelClososki, Giuliano Cesar, Steel, Patrick G., Bertallo, Camila Rodrigues de Souza, Arroio, Thaís Rodrigues Arroio Rodrigues, Vessecchi, Ricardo, Toledo, Monica F. Z. J. & Sadler, Scott (2019). C-H activation/metalation approaches for the synthesis of indolizine derivatives. European Journal of Organic Chemistry 31-32: 5205-5213.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1434-193X (print)
- DOI: 10.1002/ejoc.201900608
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
The C‐H borylation of indolizines has not previously been reported and in this communication, we describe our preliminary efforts to apply this chemistry to this scaffold and contrast this approach to directed metalation. Through these methodologies were possible obtain a library of substituted indolizines functionalized in both pyridinic and pyrrole ring.