Publication details for Alan Martinde Oliveira, E. G., Martin, A. D. & Ryskin, M. G. (2014). Evolution in opening angle combining DGLAP and BFKL logarithms. The European Physical Journal C 74(10): 3118.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1434-6044 (print), 1434-6052 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1140/epjc/s10052-014-3118-6
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We present an evolution equation which simultaneously sums the leading BFKL and DGLAP logarithms for the integrated gluon distribution in terms of a single variable, namely the emission angle of the gluon. This form of evolution is appropriate for Monte Carlo simulations of events of high energy pp (and pp¯ ) interactions, particularly where small x events are sampled.