Publication details for Alan MartinKhoze, V.A., Martin, A.D. & Ryskin, M.G. (2018). Black disk, maximal Odderon and unitarity. Physics Letters B 780: 352-356.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0370-2693 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.physletb.2018.03.025
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We argue that the so-called maximal Odderon contribution breaks the ‘black disk’ behaviorof the asymp-totic amplitude, since the cross section of the events with Large Rapidity Gaps grows faster than the total cross section. That is the ‘maximal Odderon’ is not consistent with unitarity.