Publication details for Mathew BullimoreAdamo, Tim, Bullimore, Mathew, Mason, Lionel & Skinner, David (2011). A proof of the correlation function/supersymmetric Wilson loop correspondence. Journal of High Energy Physics 2011(08): 076.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP08(2011)076
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We prove that in the limit when its insertion points become pairwise null-separated, the ratio of certain n-point correlation functions in N=4 SYM is equal to a supersymmetric Wilson loop on twistor space, acting in the adjoint representation. In the planar limit, each of these objects reduces to the square of the complete n-particle planar superamplitude. Our proof is at the level of the integrand.