Publication details for Nabil IqbalCastro, Alejandra, Iqbal, Nabil & Llabrés, Eva (2018). Wilson lines and Ishibashi states in AdS3/CFT2. Journal of High Energy Physics 2018(9): 66.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP09(2018)066
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We provide a refined interpretation of a gravitational Wilson line in AdS3 in terms of Ishibashi states in the dual CFT2. Our strategy is to give a method to evaluate the Wilson line that accounts for all the information contained in the representation, and clarify the role of boundary conditions at the endpoints of the line operator. This gives a novel way to explore and reconstruct the local bulk dynamics which we discuss. We also compare our findings with other interpretations of Ishibashi states in AdS3/CFT2.