Publication details for Dr Martin SchröderSkipsey, M., Hack, G., Hooper, T. A., Shankey, M. C., Conway, L. P., Schröder, M. & Hodgson, D. R. W. (2013). 5’-Deoxy-5’-hydrazinylguanosine as an initiator of T7 RNA polymerase-catalyzed transcriptions for the preparation of labeling-ready RNAs. Nucleosides, Nucleotides, and Nucleic Acids 32(12): 670-681.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1525-7770, 1532-2335
- DOI: 10.1080/15257770.2013.851393
- Keywords: T7 RNA polymerase initiator, Fluorophore-labeled RNA.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
5′-deoxy-5′-hydrazinylguanosine was incorporated into the 5′-termini of RNA transcripts using T7 RNA polymerase. Transcriptions provided 5′-hydrazinyl-RNA that was readily labeled and purified. The use of fluorophore-labeled material was validated in an endoribonuclease activity assay.