Dr Helen O'Connell - all publications
- (2006). Ireland and the Fiction of Improvement. Oxford University Press.
Chapter in book
- O'Connell, Helen (Forthcoming). 'The Nature of Improvement'. In Nature and the Environment in Ireland in the Nineteenth Century. Kelly, Matthew (ed) Liverpool University Press.
- O'Connell, Helen (2013). 'Food Values: Joyce and Dietary Revival in Ireland'. In James Joyce in the Nineteenth Century. Nash, John. Cambridge University Press. 128-148.
- O'Connell, Helen (2010). 'Reconciliation and Emancipation: The Banims and Carleton'. In Blackwell Companion to Irish Writing. Wright, Julia Oxford: Blackwell. vol. 1: 411-426.
- Jacqueline Belanger (ed) (2005). 'The Fiction of Improvement'. In The Irish Novel in the Nineteenth Century. Dublin: Four Courts Press.