Open Access Forms
Durham University has central funding to cover the open access APC costs for journal articles and conference papers acknowledging funding from Research Councils UK. The University does not have any other central funding for open access, but if you have any queries about covering these costs and are not sure if your funder will cover those costs, please contact the Open Access team in the Library.
Note that clicking on the link to apply for APC funding, you will be required to login to the staff profile system with your CIS username and password.
- Use if you have acknowledged RCUK funding in your article
- Create a brief record in staff profile system to request funding
- Durham will recieve £371,326 for 2015/16 to cover APCs
- Does a journal meet your funder's OA requirements?
- Will this journal permit you deposit in Durham Research Online?
- Contact us via this short form and we can confirm for you.