Welcome to the Centre for Public Policy and Health (CPPH), one of the research centres in the School of Medicine, Pharmacy and Health and located in the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing at Queen’s Campus.
The main areas of interest in the Centre for Public Policy and Health are:
- Public health policy and management
- Global health policy
- Evidence, decision-making and policy implementation
- Prioritisation in public health commissioning
- Inequalities in health
- Health effects of public policy
- Transformational change in health systems
- Complex adaptive health systems
To learn more visit our Research Interests page.
CPPH carries out a range of research and development activities, has established a successful National Leading Transformation of Health and Wellbeing Programme, and works through local and regional partnerships to develop a research agenda which is relevant both nationally and to the north east region. CPPH also offers an MSc in Public Policy and Health.
The Centre enjoys close links with the School of Applied Social Sciences, Department of Anthropology, Department of Geography and the Public Management Group at Durham University Business School.
The research activities of the Wolfson Research Institute focus on medicine, health and the wellbeing of people and places with particular emphasis upon analysing these issues in the north east of England.
School of Medicine, Pharmacy & Health
Wolfson Research Institute
Tel: 0191 33 40117
Fax: 0191 33 40361
- RT @WolfsonResearch: @CPPHdurham you will be missed by me - Suzi WRI
Tweeted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:52:56 +0100
- RT @adamthomasjones: This news is a great shame - the Centre's Winter School on #HiAP earlier this year was the best course I've attende…
Tweeted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:52:48 +0100
- Thank you to all those who have contributed to the work of the Centre over the years and helped make it the success it has become! :-)
Tweeted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:36:54 +0100
- Anyone interested in keeping in touch should contact the Centre Director, Professor David Hunter, on email@example.com
Tweeted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:35:13 +0100
- There are plans to relaunch CPPH as an independent consultancy. Further details will be forthcoming over the next few months
Tweeted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:34:40 +0100