Ms Manuela Stets
Research Postgraduate in the Department of Psychology
Room number: L70
Member of the Centre for Vision and Visual Cognition
- ERP-methodology when used with infant populations
- Finding new ways of data-collection and -analysis
Journal papers: academic
- Stets, M. & Reid, V.M. (2011). Infant ERP amplitudes change over the course of an experimental session: Implications for cognitive processes and methodology. Brain and Development 33(7): 558-568.
- Hirotani, M., Stets, M., Striano, T., & Friederici, A.D. (2009). Joint attention helps infants learn new words: event-related potential evidence. NeuroReport 20(6): 600-605.
- Parise, E., Reid, V.M., Stets, M., & Striano, T. (2008). Direct eye contact influences the neural processing of objects in 5-month-old infants. Social Neuroscience 3(2): 141-150.