Publication details for Professor Charles FernyhoughAlderson-Day, B. & Fernyhough, C. (2014). More than one voice: Investigating the phenomenological properties of inner speech requires a variety of methods. Commentary on Hurlburt, Heavey and Kelsey (2013), Toward a phenomenology of inner speaking. Consciousness and Cognition 24: 113-114.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1053-8100 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.concog.2013.12.012
- Keywords: Inner speech, Descriptive Experience Sampling, Vygotsky, Questionnaires.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text