Dr Paige Scalf, B.M, M.M. M.A., PhD
Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 43993
Room number: L11
Member of the Centre for Vision and Visual Cognition
Fellow of the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing
(email at email@example.com)
- Cacciamani, Laura, Wager, Erica, Peterson, Mary A. & Scalf, Paige E. (2017). Age-Related Changes in Perirhinal Cortex Sensitivity to Configuration and Part Familiarity and Connectivity to Visual Cortex. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience 9: 291.
- Simon, K.C., Gómez, R.L., Nadel, L. & Scalf, P.E. (2017). Brain correlates of memory reconsolidation: A role for the TPJ. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory 142(Part A): 154-161.
- Wager, E.E., Peterson, M.A., Folstein, J.R. & Scalf, P.E. (2015). Ground-based inhibition: Suppressive perceptual mechanisms interact with top-down attention to reduce distractor interference. Journal of Vision 15(8): 9.
- Cacciamani, L., Scalf, P.E. & Peterson, M.A. (2015). Neural evidence for competition-mediated suppression in the perception of a single object. Cortex 72: 124-139.
- Scalf, P.E., Ahn, J., Beck, D.M. & Lleras, A. (2014). Trial History Effects in the Ventral Attentional Network. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience 26(12): 2789-2797.