PSRU provides a range of consultancy services for commercial, financial, governmental, law-enforcement, military, non-governmental and private security clients.
Advice & Services
- Bespoke briefings, papers, and reports about aspects of security relating to Pakistan
- Risk assessment analysis
- Position papers
- Lecture, seminar and workshop presentations to inform a client's analysis, research, and policy-formulation
- Half and full day conference events
- Policy advice
- Commissioned research
The list of those the PSRU has worked with in recent years includes:
- The UK government, the government or government agencies of the USA, India, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, and Canada;
- International organizations, including NATO, the EU, and the UNHCR;
- NGOs, such as the EISF, MSF, and Oxfam;
- Private sector/commercial organizations in the USA, UK, and France;
- Law enforcement organizations in the USA and UK;
- Legal organizations in the USA, UK, and Canada;
- Media organizations in the UK, USA, Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, India, and Pakistan.
This work has included:
- Report about the implications of security developments in Pakistan for the radicalization of individuals of Pakistani origin in the UK;
- Briefings about the 2013 elections in Pakistan and the regional implications;
- Country and security orientations for organizations working in Pakistan, or elsewhere in South and South-West Asia;
- Asylum-related background/situational reports;
- Policy advice relating to the sensitive policing of Muslim communities of South Asian origin;
- Security foresight and trend analysis for Pakistan/South Asia;
- Risk analysis for companies working in Pakistan;
- Interviews and documentary work.
Please contact us to discuss how PSRU can support your organization.