What we are doing
- Supporting the work of the Nan Civil Society Coordinating Centre
- Adopting communities for support and assistance
- Creating partnerships with the Chulalongkorn University Learning Centre in Nan
- Enabling placements for students to live and engage in voluntary work in our adopted communities
- Enabling academic links between Durham University, Chulalongkorn University, and other centres of learning
- Through such links, developing the concept of a 'university village'
- Supporting teaching visits by Durham staff to Chulalongkorn and Nan
- Developing a humanitarian model for the internationalisation of universities.