Please ensure you check the module availability box for each module outline, as not all modules will run in each academic year. Each module description relates to the year indicated in the module availability box. Please be aware that modules may change from year to year, and may be amended to take account of, for example: changing staff expertise, disciplinary developments, the requirements of external bodies and partners, and student feedback.
- MATH51260 - Elementary Particle Theory Ii
- MATH51360 - Elementary Particle Theory Dissertation
- MATH51460 - Dissertation
- MATH52015 - Advanced Statistical and Machine Learning: Foundations and Unsupervised Learning
- MATH52115 - Advanced Statistics and Machine Learning: Regression and Classification
- MATH52230 - Financial Mathematics
- MATH52315 - Models and Methods for Health Data Science