We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Department of Physics

Frequently-asked questions

List of FAQs

+Can I get a transcript of my previous years' marks?

If you need an official transcript then you must contact the Student Registry. Otherwise, you may obtain an unofficial breakdown of your module marks as follows:

  • Log in to duo, click on "Banner Self Service" and then follow the links to produce your own statement of marks.