Publication details for Valentin [Valya] KhozeBadger, S. D., Glover, E. W. N., Khoze, V. V. & Svrcek, P. (2005). Recursion relations for gauge theory amplitudes with massive particles. Journal of High Energy Physics 2005(07): 025.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1088/1126-6708/2005/07/025
- Keywords: Duality in Gauge Field Theories; Supersymmetry and Duality; NLO Computations; QCD
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We derive general tree-level recursion relations for amplitudes which include massive propagating particles. As an illustration, we apply these recursion relations to scattering amplitudes of gluons coupled to massive scalars. We provide new results for all amplitudes with a pair of scalars and n ≤ 4 gluons. These amplitudes can be used as building blocks in the computation of one-loop 6-gluon amplitudes using unitarity based methods.