The Little Dragon Club
The Little Dragon Club meets every Wednesday at the Oriental Museum. The sessions include songs, story time, crafts, role-play, gallery hunts and object handling.
All sessions run 10-11am
Dates of forthcoming sessions are as follows;
Wednesday 5th March 2014
Wednesday 12th March 2014
Wednesday 19th March 2014
Wednesday 26th March 2014
To cover the cost of materials, there is a small charge of £1 per child per session, payable on the day. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided free of charge for parents and carers at the end of each session.
The Little Dragons Club aims to engage with children aged 0-5 years to encourage and support their intellectual and social development.
- Provide a safe, stimulating environment in which young children can learn through play and experience
- Explore Durham University Museums' fantastic collections
- Deliver a distinctive multi-sensory learning programme
- Work in partnership with parents and carers to address a child's individual needs
No need to book in advance, but if you wish to make an enquiry please call us on 0191 334 5691, or email us on email@example.com
Why the Oriental Museum?
As well as out wonderful collections, the Oriental Museum is able to offer a variety of facilities to make it as easy as possible for people with young children;
- free on-site parking
- spacious baby-changing area
- potties and toilet aids for toddlers
- high chair in café area
- lifts to all galleries
- bottle warming available on request
- comfortable, quiet gallery spaces
- During the school holidays, older siblings are welcome to attend and participate in the activities.
- Sessions led by trained, CRB-checked staff.
All materials are provided, and we'll do all the cleaning up afterwards!