Developing Resilience During Change
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- gain an understanding of the context for the change
- receive insights and tools to manage own resilience positively during the change process.
- Phases of transition through change
- How to use a 5-stage process to take personal responsibility to deal with change
- Rationalisation with the change and clarifying options and choices.
- Understand how to develop resilience to deal with change
The programme will feature a mix of tutor input and discussion.
Who is the course suitable for
This session is designed to assist staff who will be directly affected by significant change within their roles over the next few months. We would ask that colleagues consider this prior to booking a place to ensure that those who would most benefit from this support have the opportunity to attend at an appropriate time.
Which of the ‘Job Family Core Skills’ are supported by this course
Which of the ‘Realising Your Potential Approach’ Behaviours are supported by this course