Leading Resilient Teams and Individuals During Change
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- appreciate their responsibilities and duties to support staff and represent the organisation
- understand how to look after their own needs and reconcile personal concerns and apprehensions
- learn strategies to cope with the volume of change
- understand how to support staff to deal with change.
- The difference between managing tasks and managing people
- Recognise the people management requirements of a manager's role and improving the way to meet these requirements
- Learn what the role of a people manager involves during times of change and why this is critical
- Explore and learn to use a toolkit for supporting themselves and their teams through change and uncertainty.
- Understand how to support people in dealing with change
The programme will feature a mix of tutor input and discussion.
Who is the course suitable for
This session is designed to assist staff who will be directly affected by significant change within their roles over the next few months. We would ask that colleagues consider this prior to booking a place to ensure that those who would most benefit from this support have the opportunity to attend at an appropriate time.
Which of the ‘Job Family Core Skills’ are supported by this course
Which of the ‘Realising Your Potential Approach’ Behaviours are supported by this course
Full Day - Lunch provided