CV Writing & Interview Support
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- understand the purpose of and how to structure a good CV and cover letter
- be given tips to enhance their approach to interviews
- understand how to approach the most commonly asked questions with confidence
- understand competency based questions.
- To learn how to sell yourself to employers
- To understand the purpose of a CV
- To know how to structure a good CV
- To know how to structure a cover letter
- Enhance your approach to interviews
- Approach the most commonly asked questions with confidence
- Understand competency based questions
- Develop or improve job application skills and interview techniques
The programme will feature a mix of tutor input and discussion.
Who is the course suitable for
This session is designed to assit staff who will be directly affected by significant change within their roles over the next few months. We would ask that colleagues consider this prior to booking a place to ensure that those who would most benefit from this support have the opportunity to attend at an appropriate time.
Which of the ‘Job Family Core Skills’ are supported by this course
Which of the ‘Realising Your Potential Approach’ Behaviours are supported by this course